Metatronic Healing® Practitioners Code of Ethics
- All practice is to be carried out with good moral boundaries and motives.
- Clients and colleagues’ ethical, religious, and political beliefs are to be respected.
- No child shall be treated or instructed unless the parent or legal guardian is present.
- Should a MH Practitioner become aware that a client is mentally or emotionally unstable, a danger to themselves or to others then healing sessions should only be continued if a professional therapist is also supporting their client. Practitioners should be aware this may still pose a liability risk.
- At no time should clients be given: a) medical diagnosis, b) advice about medical treatment or c) guarantees about the outcome of sessions.
- Clients who clearly need medical help must be advised to seek it, whether Metatronic Healing sessions are continued or not.
- Practitioners agree and adhere to the MH guidelines given during the training in relation to a) hand position, b) positioning of self and client whilst giving a session, and c) that any feedback given at the end of the session is client-led.
- MH Practitioners are required to adhere to the MH feedback protocol
- All communication with clients is to be made in compassion and truth.
- Client confidentiality is to be maintained at all times and in accordance with the MH safeguarding policies.
- Practitioners are advised to keep records of client sessions in accordance with the current Data Protection Act.
- MH Practitioners are not to work with clients while under the influence of alcohol or recreational and non-prescription drugs.
- MH Practitioners are advised not to work in person with clients while suffering from an infectious disease.
- Practitioners shall not engage in improper or illegal conduct with a client, nor tolerate sexual advances or other inappropriate behaviour from a client.
- Practitioners are to accept responsibility for informing themselves of local bylaws and regulations pertaining to energy healing, including but not limited to: any laws restricting the use of energy healing, any requirements or licenses needed for practising healing in a home or any other facility, any laws or regulations regarding insurances etc.
Metatronic Healing® is the registered trademark of ML&H Ltd. All rights reserved.