Registered Metatronic Healing® Practitioners abide by the Metatronic Healers Association Code of Ethics as follows:
- All practice is to be carried out with good moral boundaries, integrity and professionalism.
- All communication with clients is to be made in compassion and truth.
- Client confidentiality is be maintained at all times.
- At no time are clients to be given: a) medical diagnosis, b) advice about medical treatment or c) guarantees about the outcome of sessions.
- Practitioners are not to work with clients while under the influence of alcohol or recreational and non-prescription drugs.
- Practitioners are not to work with clients while they are suffering from an infectious disease.
- The ethical, religious and political beliefs of clients and colleagues are to be respected.
- No child shall be treated or instructed unless the parent or legal guardian is present.
- Practitioners shall not engage in improper or illegal conduct with a client, nor tolerate sexual advances or other inappropriate behaviour from a client.
- Advertisements for services are to be truthful and contain no exaggerated claims.
- Practitioners are advised to keep records of client sessions in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Fees for services are to be fair and reasonable.
- Practitioners are to accept responsibility for informing themselves of local bylaws and regulations pertaining to energy healing, including but not limited to: any laws restricting the use of energy healing, any requirements or licences needed for practising healing in a home or any other facility, any laws or regulations regarding insurances etc.
Metatronic Healing® is the registered trademark of its founder, Philippa Merivale. All rights are reserved.