Metatronic Healing® Course Booking & Cancellation Policy Information
How to register and secure your place on a Metatronic Healing® course
To book a course go to ’Course Booking’ tab and select your course. At the payment gate you will have the option to pay either via paypal or by credit or debit card.
Once your payment process is completed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from Metatronic Life. Rest assured that your place is immediately secured at this point.
The course teacher will email you later with the course details inc. venue information, timing and what to bring etc. This email will also include how to pay the balance of the course fees which are due 14 days before the course commences.
Meanwhile should you have any questions, do please contact the respective course teacher.
For UK courses only – as an alternative to booking your place online, you can pay a booking deposit by cheque payable to ” Metatronic Healing”. You can do this by emailing the course teacher.
Metatronic Life Secure Payments Policy
Our secure payment gate is via PayPal – allowing you to get your order placed as quick as possible through a provider that has over 230 million accounts in 193 countries and regions. As you reach the checkout you can opt to make the payment via PayPal or alternatively a credit or debit card. We use the latest technology to keep your customer experience confidential and secure. We never obtain payment card information and your details are securely processed. We ensure that all data passed between customers and us is fully protected by using the latest security standards.
Website Currency Conversions Information
The Metatronic Life course price lists the fees in GBP- British Pound. Our payment system will convert your currency into GBP at the current exchange rate. The advertised course will list the approximate currency conversion, however please bear in mind that this may be subject to fluctuation, so please check the exchange rate at the time of booking.
Metatronic courses are non-residential (unless a particular course is advertised as an all inclusive residential retreat). Should you need to arrange accommodation for the duration of the course, you will need to organise this for yourself. A list of some student ‘tried and tested’ accommodation near to venues may be available. Please contact the course teacher.
Registration, Deferment and Cancellation
- The booking deposit is non refundable
- Having paid the balance for the course fee, (due within 14 days of the course commencing) if you cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, and this is agreed by the Metatronic Teacher, the course fee can be transferred to an equivalent course for a period of 12 months from the date of the original course.
In the rare event of a course having to be cancelled by the teacher, the course fee will be refunded in full. The student is responsible for all additional costs, such as cancellation and re-booking charges, additional travel, subsistence and accommodation costs and the like that may be incurred as a result of the cancellation of the course.
- No previous healing experience is required for any Metatronic Course
- Each course is a prerequisite for the one that follows – see course map.
- The first Metatronic Course, Foundation: Opening the Pathways is open to all.
For those who wish to take the registered Metatronic Healing® practitioner as professional healing modality, there are two levels of training:
- Foundation Practitioner (prerequisite – Intermediate: Golden Alchemy)
- Advanced Practitioner (prerequisite – Cosmic: Music of the Spheres)
The courses map illustrates a flow chart of the course pathways.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0333 123 0434
- Laramar Ltd T/A Metatronic Healing®